I had to study a lot last week, but I found myself constantly online looking at webshops. More specifically, looking at: Shorts. No suprise looking at the title of this post ;) and I didn’t even bought a flight ticket yet for this summer to go somewhere! Still doubting about a nice location… Maybe you have some tips? Well, first things first and take a look at the pieces I found online. Don’t forget to tell me which one is your favourite and what you think of my own white sailor shorts: keep or leave?
Short, shorter, shortest, shorts
Buy your shorts for summer 2013 at:
Fell in love? Want your own shorts? Stop staring and start buying at:
- Shop your One Teaspoon shorts with lace details at Welikefashion.com and hurry because this pair is on sale!
- Buy your ivory crochet shorts at Windor Store! Only 24,90 dollars.
- Fell in love with the way-too-expensive Denim Supply Shorts made of cream lace? You can buy them at Nelly, but be warned of the pricetag… it might be over 100 euros. Okay, i’ll be honest it’s 179,95. Unfortunately.
- In love with ethnic prints or strass? Go shopping at Pull&Bear!
- Want a basic pair of shorts? Go brown, go Diesel.
- Liked the zara shorts with brown, coral, blue, white and green colours? You can find them online or in stores.
- H&M has a short with brown, green, yellow print on it and… a cactus.
- Buy the Fringe shorts at Topshop with ombre effect and blue, white colours.
- Fell in love with the black aztec print on denim blue jeans? You can buy the Aztec shorts at WeLoveMusthaves. Also saw some DIY on the internet, but I think I like this one better.
- The colorful shorts with beige, coral, orange and white is on sale at Bershka.
- You can find the Bam Bam shorts with beautiful peacock print in brown and green colours at Zalando. Guess that they are also being sold somewhere else.
- Go to Modemusthaves for the black shiny shorts.
- The floral print shorts are sold at Forever21!
- Liked the white and blue aztec shorts? Buy them at Denim Supply.
- One of my favourites: the lace shorts of new look.
- My second favourite is the blue denim shorts from New Look with feather print in purple, blue and white colours. There’s only one thing that I hate and that is the price: 65,00 euros. For shorts! Why!! These shorts are also made by Bam Bam by the way.
- Couldn’t find the shop of your musthave shorts? Leave a reply and I will look for you :)